- With the CSPPA working with tournament organiser to get a covid-proof LAN protocol going, it's beginning to look a lot like LANs are going to be back on the menu. Thankfully, because compared to the all-you-can-eat buffet that is online CS, LAN is a three Michelin-star restaurant.
- Friend of the newsletter Frankie Ward finally made it out of silver. The road to Global begins with a single rank-up, so they say.
- We would definitely have reported you, Techno4K...
- Optimus Prime is a bit chunky on Overpass, but don't worry - it doesn't show. No, wait that's precisily the problem... Valve pls fix.
- A lot of Asian players have been getting alleged false VAC-bans on their accounts recently, which might be caused by a Trusted mode bug. With no CSPPA or ESIC to help them out, best they can do is listen to Bleh's advice...
- We're happy to see nawwk is back on top, as he returned to NiP's lineup. Maybe they'll start winning now?
- ViCi have managed to flush their rivals down the TYLOO - see what we did there?
- Apparently EG are going full Russian now.
October 11, 2020