Shabbat Shalom, welcome Counter-Strike
- Israeli CS fans rejoice, there's some new boys in town, and they're here to stay.
- Brutal. Savage. Rekt.
- What do you get when you mix an outdated CS scene with one that's never taken off? Valhalla apparently...
- We think SPUNJ might be the most happy with the new Danger Zone map, that way he can have a new challenge.
- Poor Liquid...
- Esportal was quick to work with Valve to resolve the issue with the false positive VAC bans, and all of those have been cleared up now. Krimz is saved.
- "I'm not a criminal" said the convicted criminal.
- Forgive me Lord for I have sinned. He's gonna need one hell of a prayer if he wants to realise his promise of being in the top 30 next year.
- Sprout are repotting, as dycha and snatchie are placed on the bench in favour of new, yet to be announced, German players.
- It needs a quick translate, but according to this article North are saving an absolute fortune by letting go of MSL and aizy. Now don't go spending all of it in one place.
- SJ have transferred their rifler jemi to HAVU, as the latter looks to reform their roster.
- 2020 certainly has been an eventful year.
- MIBR should stock up on spinach to make up for their iron deficiency.
- Ooh boy, child labour!
December 3, 2020