🤔 So bad it’s… good?
- So CC Tour had these truly awful casters who proved to us once and for all that having no caster isn’t all that bad. Of course, this wasn’t the first time a Relog Media partner had some interesting casting.
- Looks like Harry, Stunna, SpunJ, and HenryG have decided to start a musical career. If only they hadn’t.
😠 Come on, EG…
- EG.PA and EG.CD are no more, as they rebrand to EG White and EG Black. What annoys us - nay, vexes us about this is that EG’s colours are blue and white. WE WERE THIS CLOSE TO GREATNESS, EG!
- Also, writing jokes about their main team losing has become a little boring now that it’s seemingly become routine for them. Get your clown act together, man…
❓ Weird org-related decisions
- We know it’s ahead of TI 2022 and it could change for CS - but one has to wonder what Valve are thinking by allowing VP back into the scene, given their connection to the Russian government…
- Apparently, G2 is out of the VALORANT franchising following the entire Carlos/Tate business. Bit too much of the good stuff, Riot.
👋 Hello, goodbye!
- We’ll gladly say goodbye to Roobet (amongst others) on Twitch.
- We’re less glad about GuardiaN’s medical leave, however. Get well soon, brother!
- But - to end on a good note - we welcome the return of our favourite tournaments: Katowice and Cologne’s dates got announced!