The Return of the f0rsakeN
- Weibo is reportedly putting together a roster featuring f0rsaken. No, not the "100% HS" forsaken, but the "xccurate's younger brother" f0rsakeN.
- Heroic showed us how G2's bomb-defusal curse goes both ways apparently.
- It seems like niko just has bad eyes. And here we thought that good eyes were needed to be good in CS:GO. That's one less excuse to use during our MM games.
- Chaos apparently don't know how to read clocks, which makes steel wonder how they get paid on time. With that name we're not surprised, Josh.
- According to kioShima, Davidp would rather play Valorant than MDL. Is the French drama ever really over?
- GODSENT are looking to replace Maikelele with Danish youngster farlig from Copenhagen Flames. The AWP'er was a break-out player at Flashpoint Season 1, and is touted as one of the biggest upcoming talents in Denmark.
- Reddit user Barabulyko fixed a mistake in the Deagle's equipping animation in a pretty original way. Dislocating thumbs Far-Cry 3 style, nice.
- Ave, former North coach, is looking to make his return to the scene. 1v1 with Jumpy for who gets to play in North's next match?
May 21, 2020